Thursday, July 19, 2012

Pin-Up Eyebrows


I am obsessed with eyebrows, i love huge crazy ones on men, and I like a strong brow on myself, much like the one above. I have naturally blonde eyebrows (and eyelashes, wtf) so every single day, even if i am not wearing much makeup, i want to fill them in and shape them. Oh yes, and also I was a teen in the late 1990s, so of course i plucked the hell out of them, and had them waxed into perfect skinny lines, that was not a good idea. I saw this article on FB the other day by Micheline Pitt, WHAT A BEAUTY! Click here for the article
Such good instruction. I had been using brow pencil or more actually brown eyeliners, now i think i'll try a powder/eyeshadow. I've thought about dyeing my eyebrows but they are a bit sparse, so I think it wouldn't make my situation better. I don't think I'll ever have them waxed again either, so they are in my hands forever now, or at least until the trend turns again.

No comments:

Post a Comment