Monday, November 4, 2013

Glam, Glam Y More Glam!!



Hola Chicas!!

I hope everyone had a safe and relaxing weekend. Yes the Redskins played and no I didn't watch. Sports really isn't my thing but I'm always amazed at how incredibly quiet the neighborhood becomes when any sports event airs...

Aside from this the stars had my mouth drooling at some of the gorgeous gowns many top A-Lister's wore at the 2013 LACMA's. Here are some of the best of the best. Hope you enjoy!!



What can you say about the always sexy Salma Hayke? She wore a beautiful nude halter embroidered gown that was came in at the waist. She had heavenly soft lose waves with high lights to her normally coal black hair. I'm enjoying the light brown because I think it softens her face. Your thoughts?



Zoe Zaldana wore an interesting symmetrical clinging dress it was see through and cut-out with green lining from top to bottom. She had beautiful silky loosely curled locks and a great newlywed smile! Loved it!!



Kate Beckinsale blow me away with this off the shoulder beautiful powdery teal blue sparkling gown. It was so simple and elegant! She was simply perfect and her toned arms are amazing! She's always had a great body though.



Red haired beauty Isla Fisher wore another off the shoulder one piece number with her hair swept to the sides. The bronze-coppery dress was simple to wear that any figure could pull off. Take notice of the soft curls swept trend. I think this is a great hairstyle for upcoming holiday parties!! Which I'll be doing a post on soon! The red lips just scream holidays!!



Cameron Diaz was bursting with bright bold mustard yellow. With bands in  the front and the rest of her locks in a up-do she looked amazing! This was very Cameron because it was still fun and quirky.


Which female celebrity who's dress you would you wear if you had the chance?

"beauty is a lifestyle"




No comments:

Post a Comment