Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas Shopping the AMERICAN WAY.

 I was thinking about Christmas Shopping and how everyone goes out and buys all the stupid plastic crap that no one cares about and all this cash flows & every year they say we as a nation either spent too much or too little, or actually never enough.

I thought LET'S PUT OUR AMERICAN DOLLARS TO AMERICAN USE!
I know Ron Swanson would back this idea. Effing greatest gif of all time above.

So here are 3 American Designed and Made garments that you can buy your loved ones for Christmas this year.

1. AMERICAN Apparel - Shiny Sun Short. ONLY $34 !!
DESIGNED. CREATED. SOLD - IN THE U.S. of A.
Great for Grampa. Actually these would be great for anyone. I'd buy them for my entire family, MAYBE I WILL! BOOM! Here's where to get them (click here)

2. Band of Outsiders Wool Zipper Dress. Only $1,250 !!
 This dress is gorgeous and AMERICAN AS HELL. I think this would be great for a sister, or your bestie, or your sister who is your bestie. It's bad-ass, but also delicate and beautiful - just like your beloved female family member.

3. Thom Browne Red & Cream Silk dress. ONLY $1,750 !!
This I would encourage you to buy for yourself. What a great freaking party dress.
AND, your almost 2 thousand dollars stays in the Land of the Free!!

I love Thom Browne's designs, I'd actually love to wear one of these looks for Christmas Eve:

DECONSTRUCTED GLAMOUR NOIR. J'Adore!!

AMERICA EFF YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment