Friday, April 12, 2013

*Need Sunshine STAT - Get me on a place to these beautiful places*

After the post I did about Tropical Destinations and their corresponding Appropriate Clothing Choices (here). 
I couldn't stop thinking about WARM SUN, and OCEANS, and not feeling freezing. And every time I would look at pictures of beaches again, I could honestly smell the sea breeze and coconut oil. So I just didn't stop. So for your viewing pleasure I found 3 more places we should go RIGHT NOW!!

1. Goa, India - Gorgeous Perfect white sand beaches. Palm trees swaying in the wind. And really great Surfing! GIT in the plane!
 Best outfit for Goa? Ahhh, this Marchesa Spring 2013 stunner of course. I love the colors and the slight sari styling. You will be comfortable and beautiful and relaxed and warm. All the things I dream of.

2. Hayman Island on the Great Barrier Reef, Australia. LOOK AT THIS! It doesn't even look real! It's like a FREAKING DIORAMA!
 To wear here....? Marc Jacobs silk sundress. The weightless feel and bright colors will be right at home in this environment filled with gorgeous flowers and fish that can kill you (but they're pretty).

3. The Seychelles - oh gawd, this is so gorgeous. I want to climb on that rock and dip my toes in the sand all day every day. I wonder what it's like to live in a place like this? Heaven? oh yeah.
Perfect outfit for this? The Ikat print Michael Kors dress, of course. It'll take you from day to night. Shopping to Cocktails. Ocean strolls to Night-time Ocean strolls. 

A girl can dream can't she? I guess until the weather warms I'll just keep peering at the tropics through my laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment