Monday, October 14, 2013

High Fashion Barometer - Uncle Grandpa

I've been a long-time lover of ridiculous TV shows and really dumb humor.
So when I first saw the show "Uncle Grandpa" on the Cartoon Network I JUMPED FOR JOY.

Have you watched it? Well, if you haven't, here ya go!



Along with *high-brow* humor, Uncle Grandpa is a STYLE MAVEN.
and has had a huge influence on Fashion and Celebrity Life.

Let's take just 3 examples:

  1. Fanny Packs
  2. Suspenders
  3. Awesome Facial Hair
1. Fanny Packs (or as Uncle Grandpa calls it, his "belly bag" which talks)
We've seen incarnations by all the great fashion houses of a bag worn as a belt. Above, this look is by DKNY. 
Louis Vuitton has done them. Gucci has done them. All the 90s loving teens are wearing them now. 

2. Suspenders
Suspenders and harnesses are so chic right now. I love the ones that BCBG showed this past fashion week. And this one in white I so awesome I can't even bear to look at it. If you want to get this fine contraption for your body Click Here. 

3. Awesome Facial Hair. 
What a nice photo of Leo and I. My hair was FANTASTIC that day. 

Everyone thinks Leonardo is so hot, but why isn't anyone commenting on the hotness of Uncle Grandpa? I'm sure it's some sort of ageism at work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment