Friday, October 18, 2013

Marathon Fashion!

I'm running the Free Press Marathon on Sunday. 
I kind of forgot about it until a few days ago, then I was like "shit. i have to run this."

I always want to look good, but my workout gear has always been more *derelicte* than well styled. 

I wear a pair of black tights that I've honestly had for 15 years, re-sewing the seams as needed. Or my favorite: My homemade Running Bermudas that I made out of a pair of jogging capris >>shudder<<

So i thought, who are the high fashion runners?
Obvs, everyone that laced up a pair of sneaks in the 70s and pounded out some miles did so with MAYJOR MOXIE and APLOMB. 

Like this dude. I mean, check that station wagon too. Pimp as hell. 

These 4 are rocking some intense style. I love the striped tube socks. The afros are the icing on the cake.

This might be so boring, but i'll probably stick to something more plain and functional like Miranda's get up right here. I love those pants. I don't wear tank-tops, but if you're Miranda Kerr you just must, it's your duty as the World's Most Beautiful Woman.

Speaking of models, Natalia Vodianova runs too! She keeps it a little more low-key, actually you just can't get more low key than a white T & shorts. Keep it real, sister.

I was dying when I saw this... It's a costume this dude is wearing for his race.

Brooklyn Decker keeps it real as well. in the plainest T and shorts. For some reason I REALLY do not like to wear shorts when I'm running. I just don't like baggy fabric on me.

 What I'd really love to do is pull off a total gangster Wonder Woman ensemble. how much support does that breast-plate offer? It must be good.

I'll most likely do something like Jessica Biel. Pretty much fitted, black, stretchy, comfortable, functional and Johnny Cash-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment