Thursday, October 17, 2013

Shoe Crush Du Jour: The Stuart Weitzman "Teeter"

I saw this Stuart Weitzman *Teeter* "archless wedge" in a magazine the other day and I was smitten. 
I love the NO ARCH look. How cool is that!?

This is how it looks on a foot:
These have a tiny gold monkey perched under one arch. How cute?

It's just such a novel idea, to remove the arch entirely from a shoe. I mean, if your foot is off the floor, why does the arch need anything touching it?

I did some research to see how much pressure the arch withstands when wearing high heels, and I couldn't find anything. It seems that the pressure when walking in heels is mostly on the forefoot, which is obviously supported by the platform shank here.

Here's some more info on what heels do to your feet.
All bad, but guess what: Who Cares.

The Stuart Weitzman's come in a variety of colors and styles:


  • This gorgeous suede with linen:

 Retails for $238 I think. Buy it here (click here)


  • Pink Suede, This one is the pair that has the gold monkey in one of the heels, and is called the "Barefoot"

 Buy it here (click here)


  • Which also comes in Black (below)

 And last but not least, my personal fav:
The suede with gold. oooh la la.
These retail for $353. You can buy them here. (click here)

HOW COOL!?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment