Sunday, March 2, 2014

BESTIES DRESSEDIES at the Oscars!

Oh my LORD! What a night. I've been on a fashion binge (well for my whole life) since 6pm, watching all the Red Carpet Coverage... SO MUCH WHITE on the Red Carpet!

Which I LOOOOOOOOOVED on Jordan Catalano... in Saint Laurent 
 Jesus, look at him. He looks like a Hot Jesus!
I'm so happy he won. Ombre hair on point, he just can do no wrong with me, probably since I've had a multi-decade crush on him. Oooh la la.


Ahhhhhh, Lady-Crush of my Universe. Lupita Nyong'o in Prada..

Fashion people kind of panned this look because they wanted Miss Lupita in a "brighter color", but HOLY CRAP PEOPLE CALM DOWN, Lupita has brought us more variety in color of dresses to the Red Carpet this year than we have EVER SEEN EVER!
I like this crystal blue on her, i feel like it makes her look like an angel

Olga Kurylenko, showed up in this Ruby Stunner... Which may not look sooo special...
 BUT it was created by Suzy Amis-Camerons out of all sustainable, environmentally friendly materials so that makes it super chic. Love.

Cate Blanchett, in Armani, shares my life mantra of "There is not a 3D applique that we do not love"
 It's so beautiful and delicate and with the color matching her skin so perfectly, it looks like the gown just emerges out of her body. Gorg

Charlize "Red Carpet Slayer" Theron in Dior is freaking flawless tonight.
 I'm speechless. i love the shape and fit on her body. I love the train for drama. fantastic.

Pharrell Williams, i loved your hat, and I love your Lanvin bermuda tux:
Pharrell has a great body for clothes, great personal style. I love his boundary pushing, it's always just enough.

LOVE this Atelier Versace on Kate Hudson...
She's very Veronica Lake in this. flowing, ultra glamourous.

Kevin Spacey brought out the Man Style in this Blue Burberry
Super modern fit. and thank you for bringing some color the the men's formal palette.

Yay Academy Awards!

No comments:

Post a Comment