Monday, March 3, 2014

Brad Galli DECRIES my Oscar BEST DRESS & declares HIS OWN!

Brad, Brad, Brad...
Look at this guy. Looks so happy, looks so nice. But he took one look at MY Oscar 2014 Best Dressed picks (click here for mine) and said, and I quote, "HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND!? YOU CLEARLY DON'T KNOW WHAT IS UP. HERE ARE THE **REAL** Best Dressed at the Oscars."

I thought to myself, blasphemy, i run the fashion-cred in all of southeastern lower Michigan. BUT, maybe i have been resting on my laurels...

I'll let YOU be the Judge. Who's right? Who's wrong?

Here are BRAD GALLI'S BEST DRESSED AT THE OSCARS! 


5. Jennifer Lawrence in Christian Dior
  •  is the girl you'd love to hang out with - and totally belive you could....until she rolls up to the Oscars and you remember she is one of the most famous actresses on the planet. Nothing will ever match the first red dress she wore years ago at the Awards, but this looked good on her. Wish she had her long hair, though.
4. Brad Pitt in Tom Ford

Of course he made eating pizza look cool. In a tux. And he sat next to Angelina Jolie. Win. Win. Win.

3. Olivia Wilde in Maison Valentino is gorgeous.

I picked her as one of my favorites at the Golden Globes, and I'll do it again here. She is fashion forward while still bringing the elegance (that is way too 'Fashion Police' out of me). I'm not crazy about dresses covering all the way to the neck, but she is great, so I pick her. Go get 'em, Sudeikis. 


2. Emma Watson (in Vera Wang) is one of my favorite actresses
She has turned into a real, big time star. Last night, her look wasn't typical - but I love her hair (and face). She's gorgeous and looked A-list. 

1. Kate Hudson in Atelier Versace
When I first saw her in screen, I couldn't stop saying "Wow. Wow. Wow." Then my fiance' hit my arm and I stopped saying "Wow."
Then she said, "Wow."
So yeah, Kate Hudson - "WOW"


**I must say, Brad, these are good picks.** 
Remember to watch Mr. Galli in all his Sporty-Goodness on Channel 7 news every single day!! You can get details on his on-air appearances and shows here! (click here)

No comments:

Post a Comment