Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Classic Omelette Recipe



                                            

Happy Tuesday!!

Over the weekend I had breakfast with my mom and grandparents. I had the most delicious omelette well at least it tasted like the most delicious because I don't eat omelette's often. I think omelette's are probably on of the best breakfast food you can have. Basically omelette's are cheap, easy to make and you can add just about any ingredients. Furthermore, if you add ship, gravy and rice you can turn a would be omelette's in shrimp egg foo young which is another favorite of mine. Here's a classic omelette recipe from epicurious that should get you thorough the day. Click on the link to get the complete recipe!

Servers:
1
Ingredients:
1/4 to 1/3 cup filling
1 teaspoon butter (or 2 teaspoons if sautéing filling)
2 eggs
1 tablespoon milk or water
salt and pepper to taste
herbs (optional)


"beauty is a lifestyle"

No comments:

Post a Comment