Sunday, December 2, 2012

2 Things you NEED NOW.

After the Lion's game today.... Ugh, I still have no idea what happened at the very end. I mean, really? But I keep telling myself, "I was not on that field, I have no idea what the plan was.... So just forget about it." and everyone knows the best way to forget about sad things is to go shopping. Luckily Somerset is right on my way home. This cannot be a coincidence. 

Little did I know they were having some **SHOE SALE JAMBOREE!!** and after I walked around the mall for awhile, watching bench after bench-full of sad looking middle aged men waiting for their wives to get finished shopping (why did they come?) I walked into Nordstrom, my fav store, and was blown away by the SHEER BEAUTY AND GLOW OF THOUSANDS OF GORGEOUS SHOES JUST WAITING FOR ME!! YAY!

I ended up getting 2 pairs of BEAUTIFUL FLAWLESS Enzo Angiolini "Tanen" Pumps! One pair in nude and one in black. Something that every single person on Earth needs in their closet and I did not have. I mean, you know me, Yes- I have cheetah print, hot pink, gold stripe, etc etc. But no go with everything basic heels, so i scored them tonight!!

Could I BE any happier!!??

Seriously in love. And because I had a gift card, I ended up only paying $5.49 for these 2 pairs of GORGEOUS STUNNING shoes.
Another thing I acquired this weekend that I think everyone needs is a pair of these leggings. **WARNING: I DO NOT ADVOCATE LEGGINGS AS PANTS, ONLY UNDER SKIRT/DRESS/SHORTS**
These leggings are Nine West Seamless, they come in a pack kind of like tights. They are completely opaque, super comfy, amazing. I bought a L/XL due to my extra long leggies, and they fit wonderfully. They are kind of like the thickest pair of footless tights you can imagine. Amazing. I want them in every color.

No comments:

Post a Comment