Tuesday, December 4, 2012

To Kate Spade with Love

I was walking around either Nordies or Macys the other day and I saw this group of 3 mannequins DRESSED AMAZINGLY. I looked at them and thought "I WOULD WEAR THOSE OUTFITS TOP TO TOE! #shutupandtakemymoney"
Ends up they are from Kate Spade's gorgeous colorful, whimsical clothing line, and I love everything about it. Look at this stuff...
 Are you serious?
The tights, the trenches, the dresses, the silhouettes... oh my goodness. so amazing. it's funny though, because even with my identical aesthetic, I put my own outfits together using a mix of thrifted items, vintage, regular and high end. Like the cosmic addition of my aggregation of lifetime clothing.
I love and appreciate these offerings though. i think it's a great way to put yourself together and for someone that doesn't have 33 years of clothing hoarding behind them, like myself, you can do this fun/awesome look lickety-split!
Love all the color. The little hats and ladylike bags. **super drool**

You can shop this look right here (click here). The prices are great too!

No comments:

Post a Comment