Thursday, August 22, 2013

Lavender & Black Berry Cherry Tea



     
                                                      
 
                                       

I hope you guys enjoyed that beautiful video of highlighting the lavender fields in France. Aside from a earthy herbal scent I enjoy using lavender not only in my bath but in my hair as well. Lavender is a great moisturizer,  antiseptic and a hair tonic. You can used it directly or mix it with what's known as a carry oil which would be olive or coconut oil. Depending on you hair you should research the type of oil you want to use. Coconut oil is know for its protein and great for people with damage hair because the protein will repair it. If you need just moister in your hair I've found that olive oil is great to message your hair with prior to washing or just as a way of pampering your scalp while the scent lingers in your hair. Simply fabulous!!
                                  

My new obession: Black Cherry Berry Tea

In case you guys didn't check out the face book page I posted about how I love Black Berry Cherry Tea. I came across it the other day when I went to the organic health store. Its super delicious, takes and smells like fruit punch. You serve this tea hot or chill. Either way the smell is heavenly and very calming. Are there any tea buffs out there? Which ones are your favorite and have you ever tried Black Berry Cherry Tea before?

Thanks it for this post! Have s successful day!

"beauty is a lifestyle"

No comments:

Post a Comment