Friday, August 16, 2013

Madonna's Birthday & How To Grow Out Your Bangs


                                                 
                             Happy Birth Day Madonna. Even she got in on the bang trend.

Oh yeah its Friday!! I don't know about you guys but the weather has been absolutely fabulous!!! I hope it continues during the weekend.

Special shout out to the material girl Madonna who's celebrating her b-day. I wonder what she has in mind to celebrate?

Madonna has super wealth, a super career and a family. I'm sure her widely successful career has everything to due with the fact she's a Leo. Love her or hate she is who she is and has remain true to herself and art. Even more, Madonna keeps us on our toes with switching up her image. Never boring this woman is always cutting edge in fashion. Upon starting out I think she was influence by Cindy Lauper, then in the 90s she was in her blond ambition/Marylin Monroe era. When Madonna returned after giving birth to her daughter Lourdes she was wearing kimonos, with a cow bow influence. Now over the spring at the MET gala this year I was not a fan. Either way enjoy you b-day Mrs. M.


Tired of Bangs? Grow them out & Here's How..

Growing out bangs? As we know bangs are hot right now. In fact the first lady of the United States is rocking bangs. However , what happens during the awkward stage when you want to grow your bangs out? I'll admit I cut bangs into my hair about 2 years ago and my hair is not the length it was prior to cutting them. I want my bangs to grow out because my hair is longer now. Upon surfing the net I found this interesting article title 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully on elle.com.
The & sugestions included:

                                              going for regular trims every 6 weeks
                                              keeping our hair moistured
                                              changing the bang from center to a side part
                                              pin your bangs back with hair pin when using a side part
                                              using head band to keep the band out of your way all together ( I'm doing this myslef)
                                              style your bangs into a nice side twist
                                               style your bangs into a side braid

Click on the link to read the article. Don't worry its short and useful. That's it for this post. Please have safe, fun and relaxing weekend. See you on Monday!!

"beauty is a lifestyle"

No comments:

Post a Comment