Monday, August 12, 2013

The Power of Change

                                               

                                                      
                                     Owls are wise and see when other animals don't.

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a safe and relaxing weekend! This post I wanted to discuss the connection between owingin a business and change. Before I became the owner of LuluBellaWomensBoutique I went through a period in my life where I did alot of self observation and made changes. I cleaned my closet, redecorated my room and prioritized my life. I will share with you that alot of the ideas and beliefs I held even when I was in my early 20s have change drastically. Evermore, I cut loose some of the "friendships" I made but it wasn't because I thought I was better it was because I was on a different path. I find it interesting I move old things out of my life in order to make room for new people and experiences. Was it easy to disassociate from old friends that I made in college? The answer was no but upon realizing that, I was in a different space in my life I did what was needed.

This post maybe a little left field but upon add a few inspiration/self help videos to the play list I didn't realize one principle to changing my life was to change my social circles and thought patterns. So far my life has had  a drastic change with a short period of time. Guess what? I'm still evolving and ready for the next adventure in life. My message is that change can be a good thing if we are willing to take that leap in essence we are responsible for the direction in which our  lives are going. I hope you guys don't think I'm preaching, I'm just sharing my experience. So that wraps it up for this post. Have a great day!!


"beauty is a lifestyle"

No comments:

Post a Comment