Monday, August 12, 2013

My 10 Favie Instagram Accounts

I crapped on Instagram for YEARS. I didn't really understand it. I thought it was a photo editor for people that wanted to half-ass edit their cellphone snaps and be fancy. But it's not. 

Instagram is like visual twitter. Which I love, since I feel like my brain runs on images alone. 
I'm following 618 AHMAZING accounts, but these were the ones that make me smile everyday, and I thought you'd enjoy following them as well. 

PLUS, you can follow me on Instagram- @readydressedgo


1. @zwinkergrinsebackenkatze

Please do not ask me how to pronounce that. 
This guy is a German artist, I love his work. He loves sweet kicks, amaze eyeglasses, track jackets, and he's got a great sense of humor. I love him. 

2. @marianodivaio

Do I really need to explain? Gorg.

3. @ripporcelain

S/He is a drag queen/performance artist that is the most amazing MUA in the UNIVERSE. Her makeup looks are freaking masterpieces. I love her.

4. @mustafaseven

He is a photographer out of Istanbul. Great black & whites, really gorgeous shots of buildings. Just amazing photography. Gorgeous, inspiring, beautiful.

5. @teaandcraft

She is part of the infamously bad ass "Novelty Brooch Friday" gang, and has a great sense of humor and whimsy. Always posting awesome stuff she has made like this rad crown of felt flowers. Immensely creative and hilarious!

6. @chowdowndetroit

This person sweeps around the Detroit-Metro area, and eats at restaurants taking photos and documenting. It's awesome.

7. @maya_mia_y

She's a Make-Up Artist who does these fantastic makeup tutorials right on Instagram. I do not have the attention span to watch a makeup tutorial video on youtube. THIS kind of instruction (one photo + caption) is what works for me! Love it.

8. @bustownmodern

Do you want to be poor? Well then follow this Vintage Store and you will want to buy EVERY SINGLE ITEM. Perfectly curated, amazing pieces. You will lose your mind.

9. @kyleeditor

I love Kyle Anderson, not only because he has the same exact name as my shoulder surgeon, but because he has an exemplary 12-steps-ahead fashion sense. This hoop Chanel bag was only meant for the runway, but of course he had to have one, how MAYYYJOR!!
He works for Marie Claire magazine, and he's just sweet as pie. muah.

10. @kenleycollins

She's a fashion designer, makes SUPER CUTE vintage/retro inspired clothes, plus she is gorgeous and has mad-style herself. So her insta-feed is super cool and fun!!

ENJOY! And if you have any Instagram accounts you think I should check out, tweet me or email!
I'd love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment