Tuesday, August 27, 2013

National Dog Day & Jessica Biels Revealing VMA After Party Dress


                                   

Happy Tuesday!

Today is National Dog Day!!.National Dog Day was started in 2004. For all us pet lovers and dog owners this is a day to spread national awareness to the overcrowding animal shelters and our furry friends who need good homes. In case you missed an old post I did about dreams boards, my mother and I wanted to adopt a dog named Fufu. Making a long story short we put in an application for Fufu when we discovered the apartment were lived doesn't accept pets. I was disappointed. I made a dream aboard after I watched Oprah and I put a dog on there that resembled Fufu. One year later we adopted Harley our shih poo. So if you live in dc, head to the Washington Humane Society or PetFinder.com, if your interested in adopting.

                                               jessica biel
Meanwhile over in fashion news Jessica Biel showed in a see through lace dress to meet her husband Justin Timberlake at the VMA's after party held in NYC. I actually don't think she's revealing much. What do you think? Have a great day!!

"beauty is a lifestyle"


No comments:

Post a Comment