Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Drag Queen Bingo Greatest Hits

I love Drag Queen style.

Let's see... there's the classic: Lady Bunny

The Modern Icon of Drag: RuPaul

And the new generation, including but not limited to: LaGanja Estranja

and Detroit's own: Hershae Chocolatae

I'm going to Drag Queen Bingo on Friday hosted by the Fabulous Lauren Jacobs, seen here with Stonewash:

What do you wear to an event like this?

You don't want to (AND YOU CAN'T ANYWAY) outshine the Queen herself, but you want to celebrate the mood and the fun and the colorful amazingness that is Drag... So here is what I've done in the past:

Hilton Hollis Dress with 3 skinny belts in a classy as hell bathroom selfie...

David Meister halter with images of Venice Italy...

Chanel-esque tweed cocktail dress with bowtie & tuxedo bolero ...

Always bright colors...

Me and my stylish Lady Friends...

  The sash said "Birthday Lady", but then the "Y" fell off. So "Birthday Lad", totes approp for DQB

This is from the ONE time I actually WON!! 1960s Pucci Print dress under a purple shirtdress

So much fun, I can't wait til friday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment