Thursday, September 5, 2013

Scarlett Johanasson & New York Fashsion Week


                                                   Scarlett Johansson Venice Film Festival red carpet
 My, my my, looks like Ms. Scarlett Johanasson  turned up the red carpet in this tight low cut dress she wore the another day to the Venince Film Festival. Next to Dakota Fanning , I have to crown the actress in second place for best dress. She's know for wearing her gowns a little too tightly but right here she's smoking...

Anywho, new york fashion week has officially kicked off. I'll be watching the runway and red carpet. Youtube will air the event which starts today until the September 12.  Oh the fashion, gowns, dinners. Oh la la. Have any of you ever attended NYC Fashion week?

"beauty is a lifestyle"

No comments:

Post a Comment