Monday, September 23, 2013

Travel With Ease



                                               

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a safe and relaxing weekend! If I can recall correctly my first visit to the big apple was  with my friend Virginia. In a previous post I explained how we met. Virginia had been scheduled to take her language examine in NYC so she asked my to go. I remember it was like yesterday. I was in summer school  trying to finish up my general electives so I took Food & Nutrition for credit. The course was four instense weeks as I had a silly professor who gave us an entire 400 pages book and examines nearly every session.

The ironic part was the students who took her afternoon class explained how she barley held session with them because by time class lapsed over from the huge gap between her 11am and 5pm class, she was exhausted and the summer heat drained her.When Professor carrys on this way its usually a sign they don't know what their doing....

However, I opted to go visit NYC with my friend. We took the Gallery place China Bus because the tickets were super cheap but we  had  been on the side of the road for 4 hours because the bus broke down and not to mention it smelled like an sweaty  locker room. What Virginia and I didn't anticipate was our luggage or therefore the lack of it. We stayed on the famous Bowery Street and  of course as tourist we accumulated a large collection of NYC logo souvenirs.

We were very young and didn't know any better but if you know or have a young female friend consider Tepper  Jackson Canvas Carry On Tote. This is a very practical gift that will last for years. The tote is 50% off so get them while supplies last. Whether for over  the weekend or  extended stays this roomy bag is a must for the young lady in your life who likes to travel. Do you have any road trip stories with your gal pal from college? Do share. Did I mention by the way I skipped a schedule exam I was suppose to take in that awful Food & Nutrition class? LOL!! Have a great day!!


"beauty is a lifestyle"

No comments:

Post a Comment