Saturday, September 21, 2013

Shopping for Birthday *Glam* Dresses!

TO ME!!!!!

It's tuesday! Yay!!!! I love cake and presents!

So I obviously need something to wear. I'm going to the 3 D's: Drinks, Dinner & Drag Queen BINGO!

I went to Nordie's today in search of, I'm thinking there are 4 directions I can go:
  • Trendy
  • Glam
  • Sleek
  • or Cutesy

(shoes throughout are my own Michael Kors nude patent sandals)

1. Trendy
Bright Colored Lace courtesy of Cynthia Steffe
 I really like this. It's a TAD short, as are all dresses in my size ALWAYS. but i think it's fun! I would probably style it with teal tights, a statement necklace and super high heels!

2. Glam
Pave' silver sequins by Erin Fetherston
 The fit on this is really good! And I especially love it since Erin Fetherston was on Project Runway this week!

3. Sleek
Simple & Chic by the master of this.... Calvin Klein
 The black insets are leather, and it just gives such a good shape. Carves out a nice hourglass into anyone's physique.

4. Cutesy
This gorgeous vintage inspired dress by TopShop
I love this one. but i have about 10 trillion dresses in my closet just like it.
it's a layered gazar-type fabric that stands out at the pleated bottom without a crinoline. I just adore it, and the fit is really good. The over-layer is embroidered with a floral print. And the blush tone just makes me feel like a princess!


I had them all held, and will make a decision next week!
What do you think? and also, what kind of cake should I have? Baked Cronut Alaska?

No comments:

Post a Comment