Monday, September 2, 2013

Venice Film Festival Red Carpet *Best Dressed*

Ahhhh Venice... Don't you want to go to Venice?
Especially for the Venice Film Festival and wear something truly SPECTACULAR on the red carpet!?

Venice is a *bucket list* destination for me. I can't think of anywhere with such romance and such mystique. Beauty in environment and people. History and Gorgeous Architecture all in one. *sigh*

So there at the Venice Film Festival this year, the ladies were obviously heavily influenced by the amazing scenery around them, and really wowed in the fashion department... See what I mean...

1. Russian/Italian actress Anna Safroncik in Alberta Ferretti
 The airyness and delicacy of this gown really draw me in. It's almost like she is some sort of water nymph and this is her actual skin covering, it's just truly beautiful.

2. Dakota Fanning in Elie Saab Couture

This dress is just a showstopping KILLA. She looks like the queen of a medieval ice-kingdom. I love how her hair and skin are almost one in color, and the deep contrast of the navy in the dress. I love it on the runway too, but I think it looks perfection on Dakota. On the runway model it's really a different look, still good, but not as regal as it is on Ms. Fanning. Oh I love it.

3. Ukrainian Model Liliana Matthaeus
I cannot find who this dress is by. To me, it looks like either Elie Saab or Marchesa. It's GORGEOUS and she looks GORGEOUS in it!!! omg! I am usually not a fan of black dresses. To me black is just so boring and why would you wear black when you can wear a color? or the flatness that black can sometimes photograph... But not this gown. The appliques, the shape, the texture, is just so perfect, I can't stand it for one second. beauty.


4. Italian Actor/Director/Writer/Everything Marina Ripa di Meana
YASSSSS, the birdcage hat. Thank you for providing the awesome dramz for me.

5. Italian Model/Actress Vanessa Hessler in Zuhair Murad
Perfect fit. I love the *illusion* nude lining overlayed with the black, which is kind of bad ass. It's really wonderful and gothic, yet hard and tough as well. It's not a "sweet" pretty, which i love.

arrivederci mi amore!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment