Thursday, February 21, 2013

Feb 21st - Vanessa - Mama Triage

Hubs has been out-of-town.
So my clothing choices have been more "triage based" than anything else, I've still been rockin some mad-style, of course, but I haven't had time to wash anything, so a lot of B-team garments have been called off the bench and put back in play. They're happy. "Put me in coach, I'm ready to play, today."

I love this *Detroit* hoodie. It smells of petrified macaroni-n-cheese.
The dress has baby-snot stains on the shoulder, but ha ha, you can't see it. *BOOM*

Also, I've had the itch to do some photography lately. I was playing with temperature and filters with these photos, such fun.
Before I forget:
Dress - Target
Hoodie - MooseJaw
Leggings - Reebok
Leg Warmers - Nicole
Shoes - Roos

I did this one the other day. I like how on my "hand grocery list" there is bubble bath and hippies. You just can't forget to pick those up, they're lackadaisical.
I always like hands, i like to draw them, i think they are so descriptive of a person. They are so entwined with who we are. They speak their own language. 

No comments:

Post a Comment