Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Roo Repair # 6000

I shoe shop all the time.
I see a pair of Brian Atwood's for $795 and think, "That's a good price for a beautiful shoe."

But for some reason I do not want to buy another pair of Roos. I JUST LIKE THESE. Maybe someone can psychoanalyze me and try to find out why I keep resuscitating this one pair, when the left side of the left shoe is pretty much 100% BLOWN OUT. You can see daylight through the right shoe as well.

Last time I tried book-binding tape. Didn't work.

This time I tried florescent green duct tape. and NAME-BRAND duct tape at that! BOOM. M and I were making Valentines out the tape, and I looked down and thought, "yeah, it kind of sucks having total exposure to the elements on my feet."

I put a giant square of tape on the inside and the outside. PLEASE HOLD. *ain't nobody got time fo that*

No comments:

Post a Comment