Thursday, February 14, 2013

NYFW McQ!! Oscar de la!! Sophie Theallet!! **BEAUTY**

1. Alexander McQueen
This collection... Womens to the Left... is for a Bolivian girl who rides to Eastern Europe on a black steed. There was a Belt used through-out that I would gnaw off my Left arm for. Also, an amazing Tiger suit with awesome bondage details. mmmmm. loves.

2. Oscar de la Renta
 OK, Slap me... now once again! thank you. and a third time for good measure. ok, i'm good now.
Ahh, I love this. everything about the collection. Love the origami details and the nipped waists, you know I love that.
This is for a dangerous woman who lights her OWN cigarettes and enjoys swordplay from time to time.
SLAP ME! oooh and the eyebrows on this one. love.

3. Sophie Theallet
 SHUT UP. Look at the back of this dress. omg. so delicate and it just makes you want to unravel it. delicious.
This collection is for a private school girl who sings in coffee shops for a hobbie, and sells opium on the side for cash. it just is.
this is such a Vanessa dress. just ship it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment