Saturday, March 9, 2013

OMFG You can make **CUSTOM COLOR** New Balances!

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to acupuncture this morning, and usually I'm wearing cute clothes since I'm on the way to a modeling job or a casting. But this morning, Because I'm taking a bit of time off, I was just in my PJs and kicks. My kicks being... The Roos with the Florescent Lime Duct Tape.

These ones...
The acupuncture doctor was like, "are you kidding me?" and I thought, i just love these shoes, i don't want to retire them yet... But I might now that I've discovered this custom New Balance thing.

I like a dark shoe. I always get a navy colored retro sneaker, I've done the Sauconys, The Roos, The New Balance, the Pumas. But I think a Navy suede kick does a good job of giving a good long leg line. So the ones I custom made had lots of Navy, but with pops of Purple and Orange, because you know I love those colors. I didn't make them as obnoxious as everyone would think I would. They were rad. I'm going to have to make them again and order that shiz.

If you want to make some, the customization part is just REALLY FUN. Go here! (link here)

No comments:

Post a Comment