Sunday, March 17, 2013

St. Pat's **Vintage & Action & Glamour**

Happy Freaking St. Patty's Day!!
The luck o the Irish to ya!
I just had to share the shirt I wore with you all, because it's so freaking fantastic. It's actually my hubs' he bought it at a vintage store in 1999, and YES, it has freight trains on it, going every which way. It's so 70s in a whisper-weight fine Italian polyester with that collar that you know I love. I was so happy to wear it, nothing says Ireland like polyester and trains.

We met my sissy-babies at our favorite haunt and L ordered us these AHHHMAZING "Baby Guinnesses", which we are drinking here. It's actually Patron Cafe' with a float of Bailey's Irish Cream on top, so it looks like a little tiny mini baby pint of Guinness. Soooooooooo yum!

how cute is this pin-up girl? I really want that bathing suit, so chic.
We did the whole gamut of St. Pattys stuff: Green eggs... Guinness... Whiskey... Corned Beef and Cabbage... Shamrock shaped cookies... Irish music... 'Twas a fyne daye.

No comments:

Post a Comment