Monday, March 11, 2013

Rockin the Block with my Knee High Socks

It's getting warm... Thank effing god. I am ready. 
I've been thinking about what to wear for Spring and Summer, the last couple summers I've been all about the Bermuda Short. I'm kind of over that now. What I think is going to be fresh this year is the shorter short with a knee sock! At least that's what I'm planning on rocking! I mean look at these...

 Louis Vuitton. Would he steer you wrong? Non.

 I just love this whole look. Those socks are super rad. It's almost like wearing a boot, but it being breathable, right?
Karen Elson, rocking the knee socks OUT OF THE PARK. kind of a film noir/ 1940s movie-star look. Yes, Please.

(Please sit down before you read this) What I really want to do is wear my knee high socks with a Sandal, specifically the adidas slide. YES, YOU READ THAT CORRECTLY.
 Just like this guy. Who may be a ninja. Love the fanny pack.
Or this guy, that may be Chuck Norris' uncle.

I am MARRIED to my Adidas slides...
I will wear them forever. I don't care what any of you fashion-folk say. :-)

And I want to pair them with some really rad knee-high socks like this...
Or these, below!!


Oooooh I'm so excited!! I can't wait for it to be consistently warm! So I can rock my socks like these girls!! LET'S DO IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment