Thursday, March 14, 2013

Wah Wahh! I can't wear bangles.

I LURVE the look of a giant arm-full of bangles. it's so chic, and fun, and there are so many cool ones out there. Look at Drew, Jenny and... is that Heather Graham? no idea, don't care, just like her bangles.

 I got to vintage shows and see MILLIONS of lucite/bakelite/perspex bangles that I want SOOOO BADLY, but I can't have them. I can't fit ANY bangle over my hand. It just won't go. I have oddly shaped hands and wrist bones, that will not let that graceful ring of plastic over it. It is SO SAD TO ME. I mean, i have giant feet too
but YOU CAN GET **SICK-NASTY-FABULOUS** shoes IN MY SIZE. but not a bangle. or at least I haven't found one. I can wear a hinged one. The wrist isn't the problem, it's the hand. a thousand tears. :'-((((((
 This one by Burberry, slap my face, please. it looks like a spaceship has landed above her knuckles. I freaking love it.
And then the **coup de grace** THIS. this is my jam. Those lovely bangles clanking amongst my radius and ulna, i would shout with glee to the heavens "Thy Beautie Is Here!! (on my forearms)"

OK, pity party over. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment