Friday, March 15, 2013

Progress Report - Week 2 - Running Again! Yay!

So after two weeks of "eating actual food" I was able to run today!!!! YAYYAYAY!

I felt like these laydeez above. I was jumping for joy! My legs felt springy like two of Tigger's tails. I only did 20 minutes, because I didn't want to run 6 miles right off the bat, BUT I FELT LIKE I COULD HAVE!! YAY!
Yeah, I'm so happy. It hasn't been easy, my guts are NOT HAPPY. oh lawd no. they are like, "what in the hell is this? what do you want me to do with this stuff?" Massive abdominal pain after eating and pretty much all the time. but we're getting through it.
Also, a couple times, I was just nearly passing out starving at nighttime, and my usual was to grab a pear or something, and hubs made me some peanut butter bread instead, which made me feel instantly better. it's amazing.
Also, i bake with M a lot, and I never touch any of our baked goods to my lips ever. but I have been and It's been a really wonderful experience to have with her, to actual taste it. She is a 4 year old culinary genius!
Remember this guy?
haha, I love Memes.

Well, I think i'll try to run again tomorrow. see how my legs feel. When I was on the treadmill today, I felt as calm and collected and happy as "the photogenic runner". SUPER YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment