Friday, March 15, 2013

Prabal Gurung for Target SCORE!!

Got this today!!! Woot woot! Oh yes, oh yes, I have a Prabal Gurung dress that I looooove.
It's kind of a knit at the top, with a drop-waist and a chiffon bias cut frill on the bottom that just flits about as you move. it's really lovely.
Here it is on the model below...
I ALSO GOT THOSE SANDALS!! FOR 8 DOLLARS!! bahahhah!!!!!!

I'm super happy about this. I have always love Prabal's collections, and I can take this dress from Winter --> Summer which is super rad.. But what I love the most is this print, it's just divine.

It kind of reminds me of the Alexander McQueen 2009 digi prints (below)
Remember these? I loved them.
OOooooooh Target, thank you, and thank you to the people of Auburn Hills for apparently not knowing who he is and not buying this stuff!! Neeeee Nerrrrrrrr!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment