Monday, May 13, 2013

Am I A "Blogger"?



                                       

Good Afternoon. I  know this post is coming late but I had an appointment at the doctors and some other things to wrap up. Then I realized I had not done a post as of yet. So in panic mode I just went searching for "whats hot" and what I think you guys would enjoy reading about. Not realizng the stress I'm under when it comes to writing this blog and running LuluBellaWomensBoutique main store front. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed and as if I don't know if I'm doing the right thing. Is this just me or is it the stress of becoming a first time business owner? Even as I'm typing this post, I'm thinking should I post this on the blog? At this point I'm ready to blog about not being a blogger and exaclty what does that mean in terms of developing my own still.

Besides being in panic mode I hape everyone had a joyous mothers day.

"beauty is a lifestyle"
Diva Samai

No comments:

Post a Comment