Thursday, May 30, 2013

Cabbage Mandarine Salad

                               
                                                

This is a very quick and easy salad I had when I was an intern at the Us Department of State in the Middle Eastern Division. I was a Foreign Service intern and I meant a very kind lady who's husband had been assigned to Qatar. That was a wonderful experience as I actually had the chance to meet the Qatari ambassador. The salad consisted of a bag of cabbage, a can of Mandarin organs, carrots with salt and pepper to your liking. This lite salad is delicious and very healthy. Make sure you drain the orange prior to putting them in the cabbage. You can eat this with a piece of chicken breast and top it off with almonds if you like.


"beauty is a lifestyle"

No comments:

Post a Comment