Sunday, May 26, 2013

Dream Boards

                          
"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you Desire. You will what you imagine and at last you create what you will." George Bernard Shaw
       
                                         

Dreams boards are collection of items that we place on blank boards in hopes of that what's  placed on them will manifest. I personally can testify to the power of dream boards and here's why I recommend them.

A few years back my mother and I saw this adorable black Lhasa Asa by the name of "Fufu" in our local animal shelter. At the time we didn't know the apartment were we lived didn't allow pets. I was terribly disappointed especially since we did an application then discovered we wouldn't be able to take Fufu home.

Not long after I watched an episode of Oprah about dream boards. For just fun and curiosity I decided to make one. I put the kind of home I wanted, engagement ring, places I wanted to travel, a skin care business and a picture of a black Lhasa Asa that looked exactly liked Fufu. Well I kid you not the next year we were able to get a dog and we adopted a little shih poo by the name of Harley. What's neat about this is Harley looks similar to the dog on my dream board and he happens to be gray while the business has also manifested.

What are your experiences with "Dream Boards"? If you don't have a dream board I encourage you to make one, you never know what will happen once your raw energy is focused in the universe.

"beauty is a lifestyle"

No comments:

Post a Comment