Thursday, May 9, 2013

Wendy Williams Shows Off 20 Pound Weight Lost

            




                      


Talk show Diva Wendy Williams debuted her 20 pound weight loss over the weekend at the Audience Choice Awards in New York City. Williams announced her weight loss on her after show segment. Williams 48 said,  "[My weight] is under control although it can spin out of control at any given time. You know I love my food".

Good for you Wendy!! Weight loss is challenging for everyone. I know upon entering undergraduate school I gained closed to 30lbs. I don't know why that is, but I've heard many college freshmen also gain weight. Williams like many of just loves good food. Have any of you experienced weight gain or battled your weight all of your life?




"beauty is a lifestyle"
Diva Samai

 

No comments:

Post a Comment