Friday, May 31, 2013

Man of Style = Russell Westbrook

SLAP MY FACE!!!
I am so in love with Russell Westbrook's style. 
I mean, there is NOT another NBA player that can touch him as far as fashion is concerned. 
I will google image search this guy ALL THE DAMN DAY. 
*witness*
 He knows color.
Amazing styling.
I love his glasses frames collection.

 He's only 6'3''
So I am taller than him in heels.
And I may be able to borrow his clothing.

 Whatever the hell this print is, sign me up.

 Camo skinnies into Jordans?
That is freaking Einstein-caliber brilliant.

 I just want to know.
Where the HELL in Oklahoma City does he shop?

 Does he have a stylist?

 Or is he the most amazing 24 year old sartorial genius of our time?

 Please let him design the new NBA uniforms.

 Sockless loafers with slightly short pants?????
ahhhhhhh molto italiano. ammmmmmore'

THIS SILK BOMBER??? A Quadrillion times YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment