Thursday, June 6, 2013

CMT Awards 2013 *Best Dressed*

The CMT Awards were last night, and although I am not a fan of country music per se, I am a fan of fashion, and it was there, so I am on it. 
I looked at all the photos, I saw Tay-Tay in her *Crazy Horse* performance gear, shakin whatcher mama gave her... BUT there were some amazing sartorial selections made! ESPESH these 3!

1. Carrie Underwood in Edition by Georges Chakra
 This mint shorts-set looks amazing on her skin. And those LEGS!! are you kidding me! I know she runs, and they are awesome. I know that this outfit *slightly does* look like something that Magda:
 from "There's Something About Mary" would wear. It's got a Florida retiree- Tom Collins and Shuffleboard vibe. But I love it anyways. It's fantastic.

2. Kellie Pickler in Tacori
DAYUM girl. This photo speaks a thousand words. She looks marvelous. I love the hair. The makeup. The blush/mauve color is great on her, and does not look good on just anyone. Another thing that I'm impressed with is that Kellie is 5'1'', a very petite girl and she is pulling off runway looks like a glamazon 5'10'' like Bette Franke.

3. Janelle Arthur in BCBG
 Aw, look at this ingenue. So innocent and cute in her cowboy boots.... BUT WAIT... WHAT??
BOOM! I WORE THIS DRESS TOO, SONNNNNN!
 haha, I win the CMT Fashion Awards. Wu-Tang.

No comments:

Post a Comment