Saturday, June 29, 2013

Elizabeth Taylor Wedding Gowns


Happy Saturday!

As I stumble across an article that highlight the beautiful gowns of one the most glamourous women in Hollywood the late Elizabeth Taylor...I thought I would share. Maybe this could be inspiration for my soon to be brides who have a summer or fall wedding approaching. Considentally enough my mother shares the same birth day as Ms. Taylor and equally as beautiful might I add. Here are a few of her 7 wedding gowns that are up for auction what do you think?

                                  


                         

                                      


                                   

                                      

                          


"beauty is a lifestyle"








No comments:

Post a Comment