Monday, September 17, 2012

How to Be the Most Beautiful Woman in the World

So many beauty products out there. I've tried them all. I think I've got the formula for me down pat, so I wanted to ask some of my *GORGEOUS* friends what they keep in their *Glamour Arsenal*. 
What do you use to be the most beautiful woman in the World? I asked each lady what her top choices were for:
shampoo
conditioner
hair treatment (if needed)
styling products for hair
face lotion (day)
face lotion (night)
cleansing routine for face
foundation
blush
eyeshadow
liner
mascara
lash curler (if used)
false lashes (if used)
body lotion
body treatments
nail polish fingers/toes


First up, Teena... 
 To create this belle visage she uses:
Make-Up Staples:

  • Bare Minerals Kabuki brushes
  • Revlon eyelash curler (circa 1993)
  • Tweezerman point tip tweezers
  • Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation
  • Cover Girl Clean powder compact
  • Wet n Wild blush in Mellow Wine
  • Urban Decay shadow/liner kit with eye primer potion
  • Wet n Wild H2O Proof liquid eyeliner (I use on my eyebrows)
  • Wet n Wild waterproof MegaPlump mascara (very black)
  • Burt's Bees replenishing lip balm 
  • Palladio herbal lip liner (naked)
  • Philosophy raspberry sorbet lip gloss
For Hair and Body:

  • Shampoo & conditioners I have no preference on. I use whatever is on sale. 
  • Styling Products:
  • Chi Turbo round brush
  • Rusk Thick (body/texture amplifier)
  • Redken Full Frame (volumizing mousse)
  • Got2b volumizing powder
  • Aussie Sprunch flex hold hairspray (best smell ever)
  • Facial Products:
  • Clean & Clear foaming cleanser
  • Avalon Organics Aloe lotion 
  • Witchhazel (as an astringent)
  • Body lotion: I use mainly Bath & Body Works or Victoria's Secret lotions & sprays.
  • Current fave nail products: NYC In a Minute polishes (dirt cheap, great colors & dry uber fast)


My next Supermodel of the Year, Jeneh...

Makeup and Body Beauty Gems:
  • elucence moisture balancing shampoo/ conditioner
  • carols daughter shiny drops
  • mary kay timewise cleanser
  • mary kay timewise moisturizer
  • mary kay timewise day/ night solution
  • bobby brown hydrating eye cream
  • bobby brown oil free compact
  • Nars powder foundation
  • Nars exhibit A Blush
  • MAC groundwork primer pot
  • Urban Decay NAKED 2 eye shadow palette
  • Sephora liquid eye liner
  • volume express falsies mascara
  • bath and body works true blue spa monoi oil body lotion
  • FIngernails Shellac
  • Toes OPI with an Essie bling



Lastly, Moi...
My objets du tools of the trade...

  • Keratin Low Sulfite Shampoo (but i rarely wash my hair, and if i do i soak it in pure coconut oil for an hour first)
  • Some Conditioner for Color Treated Hair Garnier Fructis I believe
  • I love love love Moroccan Oil, I also use Olive Oil and Coconut Oil on my hair
  • Bumble & Bumble Styling Creme (can't live without)
  • Bumble & Bumble Thickening Spray
  • Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray (sometimes)
  • Bumble & Bumble Texture (un)Dressing Creme
  • Big Sexy Hair Spray
  • Mixture of SPF 70 lotion and Smashbox BB Creme SPF 35 on face for foundation (i don't want ANY sun on my face)
  • MAC Studio Fix Powder
  • benefit Lemon-Aid (if i had a rough night)
  • Laura Gellar Blush and Brighten in Honey Dipped
  • Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (hey Jeneh!!! high fives)
  • Also, I have a makeup artist's eyeshadow palette from Sephora that has about a thousand colors 
  • Black Liquid L'Oreal Lineur Intense
  • BEST MASCARA EVER L'Oreal Volume Faux Cils !!!
  • Cheap Lash Curler from the 90s (like Teena, LOL!)
  • I love False Lashes, usually Ardell brand
  • For body lotion i use Coconut Oil or Baby Oil or Baby Oil Creme (that i have for the kiddies)
  • I wash the face with the Clairisonic brush which is amazing. 
  • EXCLUSIVELY those nail stickers for fingers and toes. I don't have 10 minutes for polish to dry with 2 kids. mannnnnnn

No comments:

Post a Comment