Monday, September 10, 2012

Sept 10 - Vanessa

Thank God for Track Jacket Weather!! HURRAY!!!

I love me some Track Jackets, I don't care if they are in style or not, I am going to wear them forever. Mark my words. I believe between my husband and I, we have the most extensive collection on Earth. Pending Guinness Book approval.
I even did a whole photography project on my love of them a couple of years ago. It was like a Cindy Sherman show. "My Track Jackets and I, Deep Passionate Love 'til the End of Time".
This green one I bought probably, gosh, 8 years ago. Actually last summer I accidentally left it at a park and some nice person draped it over the park sign where I found it 7 days later. *kismet*

Track Jacket - Target
Lace T - Express
Skirt - FuBu
Heels - ? Puerto Rico?

No comments:

Post a Comment