Saturday, September 1, 2012

Sept. 1st - Date Night


Well, yes, this is what I would have worn if it was an actual Date Night.

But instead the U-M/Bama game is on. I honestly can't think of two teams i dislike more. First of all Michigan "being Michigan", that's really enough to say right there. But Alabama? With Nick Saban! Ahhh! Guilty of the worst crime in sports ever. And we will never forgive, AND never forget.

I watch A TON of football. I actually enjoy it. But this game.... with these teams.... it's like Poop vs. Vomit. I can't stand it. My U-M alum hubby is just happy as a clam, singing the fight song, marching around, it's all i can do not to trip him and spraypaint him Green and White. I guess the only redeeming thing going on right now is that Michigan is losing pretty bad, BUT THAT MEANS THAT SABAN IS WINNING!!!! NO NO NO NO NO!!

this is just awful.

Date Night Outfit:
Hair Decor- these frondy plants that my daughter found, they're purple and just so beautiful! like ostrich plumes!
White Tuxedo Jacket - H&M
Dress - Bettie Page
Shoes - Target

No comments:

Post a Comment