Sunday, September 23, 2012

Street Style - Doggy-licious


ARE YOU SERIOUS!!??

and no, this is not my dog. This IS how I would dress my dog. In full leopard *Head-to-Toe*. There was a Street/Food Festival in my town today so we went up to do some amazing people watching. This doggy was obviously best dressed, but a CLOSE SECOND was a lady... she was about 65 years old, wearing short-shorts, full leather fringed coat, cowboy hat/boots, and vaguely drag queenish makeup. it was so amazing. I couldn't even take a pic because her amazingness was overloaded my camera.

Here's what I wore. Mostly Functional.

Homemade Air Force T-shirt
Detroit Athletic Club Track Jacket - Thrifted
Milano Futbol Clubb Track Jacket - Thrifted
Leggings - Reebok
Skirt - Old Navy
Kicks - Roos (MW has the twin pair, holla!)

Layering track jackets is super cozy, if you did not know this already. Mmmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment