Friday, September 7, 2012

Summer Blooms coming to an end... - JC


I have been loving this summer- the gorgeous weather, the girls nights out, seeing my friends, dinner on the patio and getting to wear all of the lovely dresses hanging in my closet that scream, "You know we live in Michigan, wear us while you still can!!!". I am selfishly posting this pic of my mom and I 1.) because she is one of the kindest most awesome women that walk this earth 2.) it was the day I got to become a godmother 3.) It gave me an excuse to purchase the lovely Stop Staring dress that am donning. I think old age is really bringing out the feminine side in me because when I saw this dress I wanted to faint- I love the beautiful colors, the flowers and love the 50's party dress style. For those brave enough, you also always toss some tulle under these dresses and go for a spin. I loved wearing this dress this summer and would certainly recommend checking out Stop & Stare- they have a modern spin on pin-up styles and I haven't seen one of their dresses yet that don't make the woman wearing it look amazing. By, JC

No comments:

Post a Comment