Monday, January 20, 2014

About Last Night...


Hola Chicas!

I hope everyone had and safe and relaxing weekend!  I enjoyed a little r&r myself. Saturday and Sunday were t.v day for me. Blood, Sweat and Heels, The Real Housewives of Atlanta and the premier of the 9th season of Keeping Up With the Kardashians my remote was dancing between Bravo and E!. Before I get into details I want to pay homage to the late Dr.Martin Luther King Jr. I must give my respect to any person who's willing to put his or her life on the line  for justice and equality! Bravo!!

The official weekend kicked off with Mrs. Obama's fabulous 50th birthday bash  on Saturday in which Beyonce performed. There are many events that I wish I could attend and this was one of them! I can only image what  Beyonce and Mrs. Obama conversed about. Come to think of it what would they have in common? Did The First Lady congratulate Beyonce on the success of her new self titled album? Do you think Michelle Obama would like a song like Partition? I suppose she could she's a woman first, right?

Beyonce at Michelle Obama's 50th birthday party at The White House on Jan. 18, 2014. Beyonce wore a sequin gown to her performance on January 18, 2014 for Mrs. Obama's 50th birthday!

The Screen Actors Glide Awards (SAG) were on Saturday and of course as I posted earlier Lupita Nyong'o and Cate Blanchett are on my style watch list. These women are wearing art to  every show they've attended. However, aside from the great fashion at  SAG this year did you see Matthew McConaughey's speech? What was he talking about? I know he mentioned something about Neptune and other far out stuff that kinda reminded me of Tom Cruise. Just for a second I  thought "No! Please don't tell me he's like this".

  Beautiful Lupita Nyong'o shows us mocha girls can wear blue eye shadow also!!

Cate Blanchett looks like a Hindu Goddess in a soft pink sari  gown!

2014 is the first year I've watch an award show while tweeting and I had a blast! Prior when I was in graduate school I didn't have time to interact on social media but now I understand why people become addicted. I also understand why folks have the need to post and or blog about everything that happens in there lives.Which takes me to my new favorite show on Bravo Blood, Sweat and Heels. Ya''ll I am addicted to this show and I must say I love, love love relationship blogger Demetria Lucas. Yeah I know she's a little catty but I feel she has a lot to teach women when it comes to not only relationships but how men truly think...

The Kardashians are back and  I must point out is they are really appreciative of the fans. Kim Kardashian and her sisters interact with there fans on twitter and other social media outlets daily. Last night when I was reading the viral tweets as the 9th season of Keeping Up with the Kardashian aired,  I tweeted Kim that I find what she does is admiral. There are celebrities who never interact with there fans on social networks. I will not put anyone on blast nor name drop  because it's not that type of blog but you get my drift? Well, that's a wrap. Which reality shows are you favorite? As for me I'll have to reply all new episode because you can miss so much the first time. Until manana chicas!


"beauty is a lifestyle"

No comments:

Post a Comment