Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Snow Fall In DC



The snow is falling beautifully in DC! We are on weather alert and everything has shut down from the government, schools etc. As you know I don't like snow because of the delays. However,  I enjoy something warm to eat like ramen noodles, when the weather is like this. Yes, ramen noodles nothing fancy.
          Quinoa has its origin in the South American Andean region. Today the dish has been made popular by celebrities like Jennifer Aniston who eat the grain crop because of it's health benefits such as high in protein and gluten free.  

I Tried Quinoa!

 I forgot to share I tried Quinoa and I'm in love. I've officially found a substitute for rice. Let me tell you, I destroy rice. However, I like Quinoa because its super filling and can be served  hot or cold. I jazzed my Quinoa up with a pack of ramen noodle chicken seasoning, garlic and a tbsp of butter. This was delicious! If you like couscous then you'll enjoy Quinoa. Have you tried Quinoa before?  Anyway hope you guys are enjoying your day and be safe!



"beauty is a lifestyle"





No comments:

Post a Comment