Friday, January 17, 2014

Best Dressed at the Critic's Choice Awards 2014

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Red Carpet season, there's a huge glamourous event almost every week, and sometimes TWICE a WEEK! So fabulous. Last night was the Critic's Choice Awards, and here were the stars that were *Ringing* my Sartorial bell. 

Jared (Jordan Catalano) Leto. 
A lot of the reason that I adore him may have to do with "My So Called Life", but hey, who cares. I just think he looks so effortless with his *probably* natural ombre' hair and the cheap, translucent open collar shirt, doing his damn thang. He just cannot do any wrong in my book. #jordancatalano #jordancatalano #jordancatalano
Watch Jordan Catalano greatness (here)

Juliette Lewis in Zac Posen.
This lady has classically not made the best dressed lists, and I don't care, she always dresses how she wants and I embrace that. I love this Zac Posen on her. The fit accentuates every flawless portion of her body. The exaggerated shoulders make her willowy waist even more willowy. and the gathers and draping on the hips make her look like a regal goddess.

Leonardo DiCaprio.
 My god, Leo, that open-collar is WERQING. I'm so glad that Idris Elba made it cool at the Golden Globes, it is such a good look. *fanning myself* He's going to be a screen legend, I wonder how that feels?
Leo is another that cannot do wrong in my book. He's so talented and gorgeous, and i loved him on Growing Pains (watch here)

My favie Lupita Nyong'o in Calvin Klein.
She is literally perfection. There is not a star in the world past or present that their ENTIRE awards season (espesh their first one!) has been the best dressed at every event. I just LOVE HER. And she *wears* clothes so well. She radiates energy & confidence & joy. What more could you ask for.

 I loved her hair for this event too. The shaved angular "widow's peak" complimented her flawless bone structure and added to the futuristic feel of the entire look.

Oprah.
 Jesus Christ Oprah! You have the body of the ultimate Pin-Up Queen! This is seriously some Jayne Mansfield shiz going down right here! She is looking amazing in this dress, the belt is needed and perfect, I love her hair curly, and she is just glowing. Love love love.

Pharrell.
This cuffed pants + bare ankles = My Jammmm. I love it. Pharrell always dresses well and I'm glad he wore something cool to an awards show.

Sandra Bullock in Lanvin.
This gown is soooooooooo pretty. It looks like it's made of a billion rose petals layered just so. omg, and the belt is so pretty with it. It's just delicate and beautiful, a piece of art.

Yay, so the SAG Awards is tomorrow (Saturday) so buckle up for some more Red Carpet fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment