Monday, January 27, 2014

Grammys Best Dress Beyonce, Chrissy Teigan & Metallic Gowns


Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a safe and relaxing weekend. As you know the Grammys aired last night as did Keeping Up With The Kardashinas, Blood, Sweet and Heels and The Real House Wives of Atlanta. Between the three I had to watch the Grammys  because I figured I could on demand the other shows. After the Grammys red carpet, I made two batches of buttery ranched flavored popcorn and I watched the show with my mom. Sleep arrived  about 10:30 pm  and from there I retired to my bed.  I love to watch awards shows mainly for the fashion and to my surprise the Grammys 2014 red carpet was dominated by metallic gowns. So lets get to my list for best dress.

Paris Hilton has been M-I-A for  years. I almost forgot about her. However, I have to give respect when its do! Prior to the media storm of Kim Kardashian it was Paris Hilton who branded herself as the social elite heiress. Its was Paris Hilton who allowed  cameras into in the life of the rich girl. She had a perfume line, mad a hit single and so much more I can't  recall. Paris Hilton's reemergence at the Grammys was as pleasant surprise as she arrived in this beautiful white shear cut out jeweled gown. When  I think of Paris fashionista never came to mind however I think she's had her first official red carpet glam moment and I love it!

For this reason alone red has always been one of my favorite colors. I think that could be the Scorpio in me  but Colbie Caillat captured my attention in this ravishing red floral figure hugging gown that she finished off with a beautiful braided up do and red lips.

 

  Pink wore a elegant  strapless red gown but what I enjoyed most was the simplicity and how she finished with short hair. Pink gave us an understated no fuss moment.

The Metallic Goddesses of the Grammys 2014 I wasn't expecting to see so many metallic gowns so early in the year and at an award  show. However, the ladies turn up and showed out last night. From Rita Ora, Taylor Swift, Amber Rose, Chrissy Teigen and Ciara shimmering green, bronze metallic were the highlights.




Beyonce looks beautiful with her crop bob smoky eye and red lips with a body hugging floral white lace gown. What were your favorite gowns?


"beauty is a lifestyle"



No comments:

Post a Comment