Friday, January 17, 2014

Happy Birthday to Mrs. Obama!


Hey Guys! I'm so happy its Friday! First, I must to apologize because I have so many great post I am suppose to work on but I didn't have time to upload them. Hopefully over the weekend I'll complete all post for you by Monday!

                                                 

 On another note today is First Lady Michelle Obama's 50th birthday! If your on twitter, I'm sure you read all the birthday tweets she's receiving. Essence Editor -in -Chief Vanessa K Bush wrote an eloquent but short letter to Mrs. Obama. I'm not great with expressing myself  but I really admired Ms. Bush's letter to Mrs.Obama because it was sincere. Moreover, super model Kate Moss celebrated her 40th birthday yesterday. Just as Mrs. Obama, Kate Moss is a force to be reckon with when it comes to fashion! I wish Mrs. Obama and Kate Moss very happy birthdays and many more to come!!

                                                

Style Watch:

This week was super busy we just had the Golden Globes followed by the Critics Choice Awards 2014. Lupita Nyong'o and Cate Blanchett are  two style mavens to watch! Both ladies kicked of the award season with incredibly beautiful gowns that any woman would love to wear.





 
 Lupita Nyong'o in a beautiful white halter top gown showing her beautiful arms and mocha skin while Kate Blanchett wore a beautiful simple emerald green dress. The statement is obviously that belt around Blanchett's waste!

Well, that's it for this post. Please have a safe and relaxing weekend. I'll see you on Monday!


"beauty is a lifestyle"

No comments:

Post a Comment