Monday, January 27, 2014

GRAMMYS 2014 - Visions in Gold!

I had no idea what to expect for the Grammy's this year. Sometimes the music people go nuts with glamour, and sometimes they wear jeans, you never know. But I was elated that everyone looked beautiful and glowing and many people wore my favorite color, which is SOLID GOLD  baby!!

My Best Dressed for the Night was:
Chrissy Teigen in Johanna Johnson
Oh glory to the universe for creating this dress. It's just pure gorgeous. Chrissy looks amazing. I love the large scale palliettes. they add to the Old Skool Glamour vibe. It's just pretty and simple and lovely. 

Another Golden Goddess for the night:
Amber Rose in Naeem Khan
I just think Amber is one of the most beautiful people on Earth. She looks perfect, and this gown plays up all of her glorious attributes. It's funny, because I thought, "Hey, doesn't Amber have tattoos?"
yeah, she does (see above). But she covered them up with makeup. I guess to let that body just speak for itself?

24 karat light from the Sun #3:
Ciara in Pucci
I love a pregnant celeb making pregnancy look so wonderful. She looks like a dream here. I'd even say she's never looked better! I love this gown with it's sequin designs, the neckline, the fit, everything.

Also beautiful, but not wearing Gold:
Colbie Caillat in Ezra Santos Couture
This dress is cool. But what I really love it for is the back.... and the train...
HOLY MOLY WOMAN!! And I  just thought you were a sundress wearing teen!! Slap my mouth. The crimson is lighting her skin from within, and she just looks happy and content within herself, and I love it.

A woman who I have NEVER mentioned in a *Best Dressed* post:
Giuliana Rancic in Alex Perry
I love love love love Alex Perry. You really have to see the entire collection here, (click here). I WANT EVERY SINGLE THING.
The original dress came in a "tennis ball yellow", which I actually think would have popped better against Giuliana's skin. Since she, like me, has an "orange is a neutral" skintone. But hey, it's still a homerun. This is the best dress I've ever seen her in, in like 20 YEARS OF SERIOUS E! News watching. Brava bellissima!

No comments:

Post a Comment