Friday, November 9, 2012

A Woman Needs Time to Herself





                                                

                                                               



As a returning graduate student and new business owner I understand how life can feel overwhelming. In the midst of writing papers and finding extra funding for graduate school due to 25% tuition increase the pressure was on! However, I always remembered the wise words of my great grand ma Sarah who always said "a woman needs time to herself." This is why I make time in my schedule to take long relaxing hot bath using Lakeshore Lavender Eucalyptus bath salt. This is the remedy for turning my bathroom into a secluded oasis with the smoothing smell of stress relieving herbal blend and with the price of  $12. 95 for a graduate student on a budget that makes my life a little easier. How do you relieve stress?


Indulge
Diva Samai

No comments:

Post a Comment